PokéSilo Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

2 posters

[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta

narutoactor
    narutoactor

Tokens : 56715

[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta Empty [Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta

Post by narutoactor Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Let me First off by saying the old pokemon light ran on ruby and had major bugs and ugly maps and boring tiles and so I started to re-make pokemon light on Firered with newly designed maps that are much nicer but still resembel the old maps new tiles Dp/pt and heart gold tiles +custume tiles made by me(the bridge)

Name of Hack: Pokemon Light
    Creator: Naruto Actor
    Hack of FIRERED(English)

Introduction:
    Lucario must make sure that light and darkness stay balanced
    scientist were giving mewtwo an upgrades now he is part metal mewtwo is now out to take over the world with his own gang of evil pokemon.mewtwo cant rule the world as a pokemon so he gets the scentist to make him a human bodey. lucario gets wind of whats been hapening with mewtwo .lucario gets an old friend to make him an human bodey to stop mewtwo ,lucario meets a boy(criss) lucario belives criss is the chosen one that the profosies said would bring balance to the pokemon wourld. mewtwo(in human form) desives and tricks criss and criss joins mewtwo all alone lucario is help less but good old ash who was stoping by(colecting badges) helps lucario but its not enough now mewtwo alredy has an army.
    It truns out you are the chosen one(player) and on your jurney throw Tipialla you meet lucario and ash(at difernt times and spots) and restore peace to tipialla.

your dad just got a job offer has on of the gym leaders in beacon city so you move to becon city your dad has no faith in your pokemon skills and wants you to stay home and away from the upcoming evil that metal mewtwo is creating you mom on the other hand belives in you so you go out by yourself to stop this madness before you even toche the high grass profesor(name later to be changed) spots you and stops you saying you need a pokemon and he has a spare to give you.now that you have your own pokemon you and profesors grandson criss go out to the world. you want to collect all the badges and beat your father has you gain experence and populatity you and criss gets mixed into the war of pokemon. you meat lucareo and lucareo choses one of you to become his aprentince sadly he did not chose you but later your friend betrays you and lucareo and you are the true chosen one with the help of your new best friend(name working) that you were able to talk out of quiting team rocket he becomes a valuble sorce for secret information pluse he is a great spy together you take down your old begotton friend and try to show him the LIGHT and defeat the evil mew two and bring peace back to the world.

there is also a nural pokemon who was so powerfull that back in the day lucareo leaded him up mewtwo finds him and releases him and trys to conrol him. will mewto beable to control this mysterys pokemon will mewtwo rule will you prove your dad wrong.
    Find out in the new smash hit pokemon Light!!

Ever Found Your self Bored going to own town after the other and never the need to return. In pokemon Light when you get to a new town or area only some places will be available and others will be locked off the storyline takes you arround the county not just town to town.

Features:
    maby some fakemon it depends if you guys like it post feedback on some of the fakemon I will later post but this is not a fakemon game if at most 20 will be the maximum number of fakemon in the game.
    fakemon I made
    Spoiler:

The girl player will be new and custume
    A new region Tepialla with as different climates and complex cites
    Some D/P pokemon
    turtwig
    grotle
    torterra
    chimchar
    inferno
    infernape
    piplup
    prinplup
    empoleon
    budew
    chingling
    bronzor
    gabite
    munchlax
    heatean
    Its possible to get all the old starters 1/12 chance there all scattered throw out the region.
    some text has been edited
    new GYM LEADERS
    new elite four leaders
    no need to trade to elvolve pokemon
    its posable to have every pokemon in the game and complete your pokedex!
    and more to come...
    screenshots
    [Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 1[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 2[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 3[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 4[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 5[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 6[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 7[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 2-1[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 3-1

BUGS
    N/A

Awards:
    Hack Of The Week #74
    [Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta Lightawardcopy

TO COME
    When I creat catch up all the way two the 2nd gym I will post a download link

support banner
    [Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta 14juvwj

Credits
    worldslayer608 for banners
    so far everything was done by me Naruto Actor
    looking for some ppl to join my team I am realy good at a lot of stuff but horable in others
    I would need a scriptor
    someone with more of an imagenation the me to help me with the plot(but not to crazy that it would be vealy hard and imposiable(I have a lil brother for that my lil brother also always playes the lates version of my hacked and reports bugs If you find a bug plese tel me)

HELP
    I need some help on a couple of things
    -I made a world map but have no Idea how to get it into the game here it is[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta Tipiallamap
    editing the badges change the way they look
    If you can help me post it or PM me (credit will be givin here and in the game)
    I think thats it for now hahah hope you injoy.

-naruto actor
    narutoactor
    narutoactor

[Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta Empty Re: [Hotw #74] Pokemon Light Beta

Post by narutoactor Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm

update world map has finaly got inserted
    bondkilla
    bondkilla
    Amateur Trainer
    Amateur Trainer

Scorpio Dog
    Tokens : 54035

Post by bondkilla Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Man this looks good so far keep it up
    narutoactor
    narutoactor

Post by narutoactor Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks Very Happy Hopefully I can finish the alph soon
    bondkilla
    bondkilla
    Amateur Trainer
    Amateur Trainer

Scorpio Dog
    Tokens : 54035

Post by bondkilla Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:43 am

Lol i never really got that whats the difference between alpha and beta no one ever really told me
    narutoactor
    narutoactor

Post by narutoactor Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

a beta is a demo that is pretty far while a alph is more like a taste of the game
    you can understande it like this beta/gama/alph is greek it means first-alph seconed-beta thred-gama forth-omega

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am