PokéSilo Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

3 posters

First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught?

Darkrai
    Darkrai
    Contributor

Tokens : 53334

First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught? Empty First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught?

Post by Darkrai Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 am

other than the red Gyarados what was the first shiny pokemon you ever found? and did you catch it?

i found a shiny wurmple in my sapphire. OF ALL THE POKEMON! and i get a WURMPLE. >.<

anyway i caught it and didn't EV train it right (it was Quiet anyway) because i didn't know what Evs were at that time. and being the idiot i am, I reset my sapphire and didn't send it to my diamond. 🤦
    Cynic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Libra Rooster
    Tokens : 54555

First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught? Empty Re: First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught?

Post by Cynic Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Ekans, sadly I found it on my old old hack that never continued after the 2nd gym -_-
    Zentri
    Zentri
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 54730

First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught? Empty Re: First shiny pokemon you've seen/caught?

Post by Zentri Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 pm

My first shiny was a Shiny Oddish. It was in the safari zone on pokemon emerald and i encountered it. It might be Ruby or Sapphire. It was a long time ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:59 am