PokéSilo Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

3 posters

Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial

Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog
    Tokens : 54276

Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial Empty Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 am

Well, as you can tell by the title of this thread. It is purely about Michael Jackson. If you don’t like Michael Jackson, don’t bother posting in this thread. Create your own and talk about why you don’t like him so that I can speak in his defense and end it.

Anyway, this is focusing on the recent Michael Jackson Memorial service. I am not talking about the BET Awards 2008 Tribute one. I am talking about the “MEMORIAL SERVICE.”

With that said, tears ran down my cheeks when Usher sung one of Michael Jackson’s songs titled “Gone Too Soon.” The song was originally written by Michael himself who dedicated it to Aaliyah. He wrote it for her if you’re not following what I am saying.

I already knew that Usher was going to sing with a lot of emotion and I still wasn’t prepared for it in a way. To me, he was the best person who sang. Seeing and hearing Usher was the best moment in my opinion, “Performance Tribute wise.”

A couple of other artists who sung were Jennifer Hudson and Stevie Wonder. It didn’t end there nonetheless. I didn’t expect to see my favorite Basketball player, Kobe Bryant along with Magic Johnson there. They spoke and their words were heartwarming.

Now, you should know now what my favorite moment of it was, so what is yours?
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 57066

Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial Empty Re: Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial

Post by hibari_taicho Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 am

Im sorry i didnt really see it.

But i wish i did.
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial Empty Re: Best Moments of the Michael Jackson Memorial

Post by Neo Pikachu Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 am

You could always watch it online. Or at least the performances if you don't want to see anything else. At least type in "Usher - Gone Too Soon" in the search box at youtube.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:17 am

It was good.

did you see it in person?
    narutoactor
    narutoactor

Tokens : 56895

Post by narutoactor Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:23 pm

he was before my time I am 15 and when I was young ppl made fun of him and he was considered weird(no ofence mj) so i didnt rele care when he died I was like o so sad o well time to go eat dinner
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 pm

dang well enjoy dinner mate
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 am

Yeah, I know. It turns out all those bad things said about him weren't true at all though. I think it is a sad day when people have to die for others to reveal the truth.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 am

yeah i dont get it why it works that way
    narutoactor
    narutoactor

Tokens : 56895

Post by narutoactor Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

the kids have funny names prince princess and blanket know of them are his blood children
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:37 pm

why arent they i thought hey were?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content