PokéSilo Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

3 posters

Rate my two different Typhlosions

Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog
    Tokens : 54246

Rate my two different Typhlosions Empty Rate my two different Typhlosions

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am

Okay, in this thread, I would like you to rate my Typhlosion{s} from percent numbers 0%-100%. Be aware that one is used for Battling and the other just contests.

-Battling Typhlosion

Rate my two different Typhlosions Dpmfa157
    Typhlosion @ Petaya Berry
    360 HP/293 ATK/280 DEF/348 S.ATK/295 S.DEF/328 SPD
    Timid Nature
    Battle Moveset
    Sunny Day
    Flamethrower
    Hidden Power Electric/Grass OR Toxic
    Earthquake

Strategy ~ This is quite hard to give a pokemon with high special attack and little moves to use that special attack, a moveset. Since the only two special moves it learns apart from Hidden power, are fire type moves and a psychic move(Rest).
    Anyways, Sunny day and Flamethrower is an obvious must for this moveset, especially on a fire pokemon like Typhlosion. Its weaknesses include Water, rock and ground type moves. So if you come up against a pokemon such as these types, although you may not, use Hidden Power Grass/Electric to cover the type weakness.

If you don't manage to get either HP on Typhlosion, choose Toxic, simply because it doesn't learn many other moves to prove helpful for this pokemon. Having Earthquake on this moveset may seem slightly stupid, but it doesn't have too bad stats in attack either and knowing how strong Earthquake is, it could possibly deal enough damage on a pokemon that the other moves don't.
    Try and boost Typhlosions special attack power and speed with EV's and the correct nature. Although Timid lowers Typhlosions attack, you could pick a nature that decreases one of its defenses instead.
    Overall, this Pokemon is kind of pathetic, if only it could still learn the punches, then it could've done some much better damage.

-Contest Typhlosion

Rate my two different Typhlosions Dpmfb157
    Typhlosion @ Blue Scarf
    360 HP/293 ATK/280 DEF/348 S.ATK/295 S.DEF/328 SPD
    Modest Nature
    Contest Moveset
    Sunny Day
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake
    Hyper Beam

Strategy ~ If you do the attacks in this following order you should have very few problems; 1st - Sunny day, 2nd - Flamethrower, 3rd - Sunny day, 4th - Flamethrower, 5th - Earthquake/Hyperbeam
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 57036

Rate my two different Typhlosions Empty Re: Rate my two different Typhlosions

Post by hibari_taicho Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 am

90%

I think the second one is for contest!!
    Zentri
    Zentri
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 54850

Post by Zentri Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

My typhlosion had
    Lava Plume
    Flame Thrower
    Rock Slide
    and Earthquake
    I give your fighting typhlosion a 60%
    I don't do sunny day. I don't like moves that enhance the other attacks. I have always been like that. So, I don't make it learn those kinds of moves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:24 am