PokéSilo Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

4 posters

Pokemon Amethyst

Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog
    Tokens : 54156

Pokemon Amethyst Empty Pokemon Amethyst

Post by Neo Pikachu Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:03 am

Pokemon Amethyst Al1

Rating: PG-13, and at times there will be some blood and violence. Right now, the only Chapter with this is, “Chapter 0.”

Hello and welcome to my first Pokemon Fan Fic here at Pokemon Social. “Pokemon Amethyst” is a trainer Fic. It takes place in the Kanto Region – Sinnoh Region (meaning there will be several Chapters for this), but it isn't your average Trainer Fic. This one has a twist. Whether I get comments on it or not, which I hope I do, I’ll finish this one.

Anyway, the main character is Devan Ketchum, the older brother of Ash Ketchum. Yes, some of you may be familiar with Devan but for those who aren’t, he won’t be another Ash. The only thing similar is that they are both from Kanto Regions, Pallet Town. Not to mention, that Devan is fifteen-years old and is just deciding to start his own Pokemon Adventure. This will take place during the time Ash is in Sinnoh.

Characters from the Anime will be included in this. If you’re wondering who some of them are, I’ll list up to six: Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, Lance, Harrison, Richie, and Paul. Ash and Paul will be in it later than the others though. With that said, I hope you enjoy what you read and I would appreciate it if you correct any mistakes I have.

There are many other things I can tell you about this story, but let's keep it a secret and let it surprise you.

If you have questions concerning this story or anything else, just PM me and I'll answer them.

Author’s Notes:

Just so everyone who reads this knows, www.Pokemonelite2000.com/forums and here are the only sites I have and will post this on. So, if you ever see this Fic anywhere else, please inform me. Thank you!

Last edited by Ash Ketchum on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Pokemon Amethyst Empty Re: Pokemon Amethyst

Post by Neo Pikachu Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 am

Pokemon Amethyst Advs1-1

Character Biographies

*More character information will be revealed as the story progresses, (except the information about the Professors and Canon characters)*

Main Characters

Devan Ketchum: A new Pokemon trainer from Kanto’s, Pallet Town. Devan’s dream is to conquer every single Pokemon League and become both the World’s youngest and greatest trainer. He’s Ash Ketchum’s older brother, but he’s only one year older. He and Ash have both the same mother and father. Devan’s best friend is Gary Oak. He and Gary have been friends for years. They certainly got along better than Gary and Ash did. Also, Devan learned everything about Pokemon by researching and studying under Professor Oak.

???:

???:

Recurring Characters

Professor “Samuel” Oak:
    Samuel Oak, one of the most renowned Pokémon Researchers, started off his journey as a pseudo-Trainer/Watcher. Collecting Pokémon for battling but also sketching them. When he was about 10, he rescued an injured Celebi from a Hunter and accidentally traveled forwards in time and met with Ash. He & Ash defended Celebi and eventually Sammy got sent back in time and continued his life. After giving up being a Watcher, he started to become a Pokémon Researcher and started a family, where his grandson now follows in his footsteps. Oak can sometimes be a bit forgetful, but is always knowledgeable of things Pokémon. He likes making Haikus and that sometimes takes over what he is trying to do.

Professor Elm: Professor Elm, originally a student of Professor Oak, is a renowned Pokémon Researcher in the land of Johto. Professor Elm has a habit of getting incredibly rapped up in his research that he is completely oblivious to his surroundings. When meeting up with his old mentor, he has been known to argue constantly about certain research elements. Elm is also known for going off on a tangent when talking to people and trainers, continuing on with examples of research in the area that the conversation is about. However Elm is a kind person and manages to make friends easily.

Pokemon Amethyst 0ddfd5a4c3c4c0e33b6174f63befedac

???:

???:

Last edited by Ash Ketchum on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 am

Pokemon Amethyst ZvakqfPokemon Amethyst Eg4t9t

Episode Guide {1-10}

Chapter 0 - “The Beginning”
    Chapter 1 – “Charmander, I choose you!”
    Chapter 2 – “A Complicated Rival!”
    Chapter 3 – “Devan catches a Pokemon!”
    Chapter 4 – “Making Friends”
    Chapter 5 – “Searching for the Stolen Pokemon!”
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 am

Pokemon Amethyst 2niy7pcPokemon Amethyst 15whptw

Chapter 0
    The Beginning

Drip, drip, drip…

It was a very dark night and it was stirring up to be a disastrous night as well.

Drip, drip, drip…

It was beginning to pour down, and everyone seemed to be panicking.

Footsteps could be heard throughout the city, and one would be shocked to see what Pokemon was causing the chaos.

“Run!” A man shouted at a bunch of kids sitting under a tree. The wind was blowing violently and it was only a matter of time until the tree branch was snapped in half. The kids, looking around the ages of eight to ten were far too scared to get up themselves and run. The man looked around and cussed under his breath.

He was heading up a significant vertical, or near vertical, rock exposure more commonly known as a cliff. However, he’d take the risk of saving kids. Everyone else seemed to not care at all about the lives of the kids.

The man ran down the cliff and leaped off when he was closer to the grass. He ran up to the kids and picked them both up. He was about six foot nine, had spiky silver hair, blue eyes and was very muscular. His clothing consisted of a white long-sleeved shirt which was open at the torso, black sweat pants and a pair of multi-colored shoes. The two colors that stuck out the most were black and white.

As the tall, well conditioned man was running up the cliff, he stopped and looked behind him. Lightening was striking, fires were blazing, the water was raging, the wind was howling, the world seemed to be dying. The man put the kids down on the same cliff that he was running up earlier and smiled.

“Below are a couple of members from a criminal organization called Team Blackwave. Team Blackwave is the cause of the things that is happening.” The man said, informing the two little kids of the culprits. The two kids didn't say a thing, instead they stared at the man and tried wiping the tears off of their cheeks.

“Look… I know you guys are scared, but you must be strong right now. Follow everyone else…” He explained to the kids.

“What about you, Tenshi?” the young boy questioned. The boy obviously knew the man, but the girl had a puzzled expression.

“You’re the great Tenshi?” the girl asked with a smile as she energetically jumped up and down.

The boy shook his head in embarrassment as he looked at the girl and then turned his attention back towards the man now revealed to be Tenshi.

“It is the only way to stop the rampage. Arceus won’t stop until it takes back what belongs to it. Even if I die here, I want the two of you to make a shrine out of the ruins. Live on to tell everyone the life and legacy of Tenshi and Arceus.” The man said sympathetically as tears ran down his cheeks. The children’s eyes began to tear up as well and they tried the hardest they could to hold them back, but once Tenshi hugged them… they couldn’t hold them back any longer. They burst out in tears as Tenshi lightened up on his hug and ran back down the cliff.

“Come on, sis,” the boy said, grabbing his sister’s wrist and running up the cliff, pulling her with him.

“Pidgeot, let’s go and get the Jewel of Life for Arceus.” The man said as he threw a red and white Poke Ball into the air thus releasing his Bird Pokemon in the air. It was rather large for most bird Pokemon you’d see around a small town such as Pallet Town in Kanto or New Bark Town in Johto. It also had to be strong considering it could fly swiftly and smoothly in the air without showing any signs of struggle.

“Hey, an unidentified trainer on a brown bird looking Pokemon with huge talons is coming our way. Orders?” One of the Team Blackwave Admins questioned, speaking through a microphone chip located in his right ear.

“Annihilate him,” said a cold, dark voice in response.

“Sir!” the Admin shouted. “Blackwave sky formation!”

Two Team Blackwave members hopped on a Pokemon with wings and took off towards the oncoming Pidgeot. One of them was on The Mystic Pokemon, Flygon and the other was riding on the Fossil Pokemon, Aerodactyl. Dragonite had orange skin, but its belly up to a small percentage of its neck was white. It had medium-sized wings, a big head and a bulky physique, yet that didn't stop it from flying. Aerodactyl on the other hand had grey skin, two large wings and it resembled that of a pterodactyl.

“Aerodactyl, use Hyper Beam!” the second grunt ordered. He was obviously more anxious to attack Tenshi than the grunt with the Flygon.

The first grunt just sighed and pointed towards the Pidgeot, “You use a Hyper Beam as well!”

“Pidgeot, use Mirror Move!” Tenshi ordered. Suddenly, the same bright white light that was shot out of the grunts' Pokemon's mouths, formed in the mouth or beak of Pidgeot. Pidgeot leaned back a bit as it charged a soon to be extremely powerful Hyper Beam. When Pidgeot’s Hyper Beam was released, the grunts watched in horror.

“What the-” the second grunt began, but was cut short as he, his Pokemon and his ally and her Pokemon were destroyed. That was just the first of many grunts to be taken down by Tenshi and his Pidgeot.

“Looks like it is up to me, then,” the Team Blackwave admin said to himself as he released a Dragonite and Salamence from two Ultra Balls. The admin’s Pokemon took flight, but he stayed on the ground, watching from below.

“You ready, Pidgeot?” Tenshi asked its feathered companion. Pidgeot nodded. It lowered towards the ground and Tenshi hopped off.

“Goodbye, buddy.” With those last words, Pidgeot began charging up another Hyper Beam and it was closing in on Salamence and Dragonite. Tenshi couldn’t bare to watch as Pidgeot was so close to Salamence and Dragonite that once its Hyper Beam was released, the three Pokemon were caught right in the middle of a huge explosion. Black smoke formed because of this and gave off a revolting smell. If one was to look back, three different sized corpses would be seen falling from the sky.

“It is too late for this realm. Soon, the asteroid will hit Earth and all will be destroyed. My master has already locked on the location of Giratina and we’ll use it to go to the Distortion World.” With that being said, the Team Blackwave admin burst into laughter. He sounded like a madman who couldn’t be helped.

Tenshi ran up to him and grabbed the Jewel of Life. He looked at it as he held it in his hands and began talking in a whisper, “The deep sky blue color of this jewel is simply amazing.”

After saying this, he scanned the area for Arceus. It didn’t take him long to find it, either. After Tenshi had ran from where the admin of Team Blackwave was, a dark figure stood next to him with a pistol in hand. He put the gun on the admin’s temple and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered everywhere and the man simply smirked.

He ran after Tenshi, slowly but surely catching up to him.

After a couple of steps, Tenshi stopped. Arceus looked at him dead in the eyes and he knelt down. He stretched out his arms slowly so that it wouldn't seem as if he was making sudden movements. The lightening stopped striking random areas of land, the wind stopped blowing violently, the waters of the oceans calmed down and the flames caused by the fires were slowly extinguished.

Nevertheless, all that picked back up again as an asteroid was coming towards the Earth.

“Come with me…” Said Arceus. Its voice was powerful, yet calming. Tenshi, thinking it would be stupid to refuse, nodded and stood to his feet. He put the Jewel of Life on the ground and suddenly began floating. Both Arceus and Tenshi were heading straight towards the Asteroid, but before they took off, the man who murdered the Team Blackwave admin jumped up and grabbed onto Tenshi’s legs.

“Hey, what’re you doing?” Tenshi questioned, confused and surprised. He had thought no one else was still conscious, except for the admin of course.

“It isn’t a matter of what I am doing, it is a matter of what I’m going to do… and that is live for an eternity!” The man exclaimed. He sounded as if he was going crazy. Before Tenshi could even say a word, he was blinded by a bright white light.

“That was a many millennia ago…” Said a calm, feminine voice. That voice belonged to none other than the beautiful Delia Ketchum.

She was reading a book along with her fifteen-year-old son, Devan Ketchum. Her first son whose younger brother was the Ash Ketchum. At the moment, Ash was on his way to the Sinnoh Region.

“Well, dear… perhaps you should get some rest. Your journey does start tomorrow, you know? Wouldn’t want you to wake up late like your brother, Ash.” Delia suggested with a cheerful smile. Devan returned the smile and kissed his mother on the cheek and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Later That Night…

Devan seemed to be sleeping peacefully and comfortably in his bed the first hour, but he was sweating and he was twitching the next. He was having a dream, which for some reason scared him.

In his dream there was a huge white light and a Mew circling around it. The white light only said two words…

Devan quickly sat up and looked around his dark room, panting. No lights were on and the only thing that kept the room somewhat bright was the moon.

As he calmed down, he lay back down and said, “Wake me…”
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:03 am

I apologize for the delay. I promise that the next chapter will be out soon. Kind of waiting for at least one reply before I continue though.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 56946

Post by hibari_taicho Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Dude it rocks keep going i wanna hear more.

i cant wait.
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Thanks for the support, Trunks.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

[b]Sure thing, just keep going haha.

its good, how many chapters will there be?
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 pm

No clue. I just need more characters.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

you should make it like our hack but written out into chapters like use the teams and stuff if you can write out our hack that would be really good
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Hm... I'll try that. See if the Hack follows closely to this next chapter. However, this takes place in Kanto.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 pm

okay wait i got a good idea.

when we finish our hack we should have it all written out as well

that will get us major awards on pc
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Pokemon Amethyst Mcdm5u
    Chapter 1
    Charmander, I choose you!

An icy chill pervaded through the black night. Cold, except for the unnatural hot wind blowing south with the strong scent of acrid smoke. Through the dark starless sky slightly covered by clouds, intermittent moonlight shone on to the thick green forest revealing, little by little, a snaking trail of destruction. Burnt and broken tree stumps lay on the ravaged path. Some were still burning with small, flickering flames as well as fallen branches and other debris interspaced with giant animalistic footprints.

A dark figure wrapped in a long, black hooded cloak ran through the woodland almost silently, the robe-like mantle secured at its waist, its lower folds flapping gently behind like a floating shadow. The only sound was the dry vegetation softly crunching beneath thick black boots as it followed the trail onward. Golden-brown eyes took wide sweeps, observing the desecrated area. A small brown backpack was adjusted briefly by a hand as it sped up the pace. The quarry was close...

Flames crackled and fires burned. The small town settlement lit up the night, its modest structures engulfed like the pyres of a bonfire. Everywhere, screaming and smoke filled the heated air as dozens and dozens of people ran all seeking escape from the terror of attacking raiders. Appearing from the south without warning, burning and pillaging without mercy, huge hostile Pokémon assisted their trainers in the merciless and violent raid. Totally unprepared for the assault, towns-people and their Pokemon had been cut down and destroyed almost as soon as they were called out.

As the sun rose above the horizon, a Dodrio crowed to announce the beginning of the day. Sunlight hit the small and quiet town of Pallet Town and shown through the windows of its inhabitants. Inside one of the houses, one teenage male opened his eyes and quickly put his right hand over them because the sun temporarily blinded him. He didn’t sleep with any covers considering how hot it was at the time.

“You had better get up and get to Professor Oak’s lab!” A gentle and sincere voice yelled out. Devan rubbed his eyes and then sat up in his bed. This young man was none other than Devan Ketchum. Son of Delia Ketchum and older brother to Ash Ketchum.

Devan sighed and hopped out of his bed. He had already gotten his first Pokemon which was the Fire Lizard, Charmander. The little red Pokemon stood two feet even. However, its flame on its tail seemed to be bigger than other Charmander’s tail flames.

After going through his entire morning routine, he stormed downstairs, dressed in his new attire. These clothes were made by his mother and her Pokemon, Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime was a rather sophisticated Pokémon, it acted more human than it did a Pokémon. It didn’t enjoy participating in battles at all. It’d rather watch from afar. It also seemed to play the role of butler. This is indicated as Mr. Mime offers Devan a plate of food once he steps off of the bottom step. Not to mention, it was wearing an apron.

“Thanks a lot, Mime,” Devan said as he accepted the plate and held it in his hands until he reached the table. Once at the table, he was about to place the plate on the table.

“Put your plate down gently. That table is made out of glass!” Delia cautioned. Devan smiled and did as he was told. After sitting down in a white chair, he looked down to his left. Charmander was eating some Pokéfood out of a blue bowl.

As he was eating, his mother walked up to the table. He and Charmander were almost done, but stopped eating when they noticed Delia staring at them with a smile.

This being somewhat of an awkward moment, Devan just had to ask, “Are you okay, mom?”

She was still smiling as she nodded yes. She then stretched out her right arm towards Devan. In the palm of her right hand was a red and white Pokéball. “I’m glad we got to spend some time together before you decided that you’d be leaving on a journey of your own. Just as your father had done, and as Ash is doing. He wanted me to give this to you as a birthday present.”

Devan stood up and walked around the table so that he could stand in front of his mother. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. “I know I’ve been living with dad for fourteen years, but there is no one else I would have rather spent my fifteenth birthday with. I love you mother.”

Delia wrapped her arms around her son, giving him a hug as well. She then handed him the Pokéball.

“Look… don’t worry about me. I’ll be alright and if I ever see Ash, I’ll tell him to call you.” Devan told his mother as he and Charmander opened the door and stepped out of the house. Delia and Mr. Mime were following closely behind. They were barely outside.

As Devan gave her one last hug, he and Charmander were on their way towards Professor Oak’s Research Lab. They were closing in on the lab and Devan decided to see just what Pokémon the red and white Pokéball. He threw the Pokéball into the air and in midair, the ball opened and released a small yellow mouse that had sparks coming from its red cheeks. It was none other than the small electric mouse Pokémon, Pikachu.

Devan squatted and began rubbing Pikachu behind his ears. Devan knew a lot about Pokémon because he studied under both his father and Professor Oak. Pikachu showed no signs of preparing itself to use a Thundershock. Looks like things were going to start off better for him than it did for Ash.

He had two Pokémon already and he didn’t even have to leave Pallet Town. Devan allowed both his Charmander and Pikachu to stay out of their Pokéballs. Charmander being slightly taller and weighing a little bit more than Pikachu was going to walk alongside him while Pikachu would stand on his left shoulder.

Approximately three minutes had passed before Devan and his Pokémon reached Oak’s Pokémon Research Lab.

“Charmander, Char!” Charmander exclaimed. Since it had been with Devan basically their whole lives, Charmander was aware of its surroundings. He knew who Professor Oak was and felt that like Devan, he treated Pokémon with a lot of love and care. What Pokémon couldn’t respect someone such as that?

Devan smirked and looked down to his right at Charmander. “Yeah, I know buddy. We’re at the Lab. Now, let’s go knock and see what Professor Oak wants.”

Pikachu yawned. It didn’t know where it was and because they were on the outside, it didn’t care to know. Devan did as he said he would and walked up to the door to knock on it.

As the door opened, Devan smirked. “Well, well, well… If it isn’t Ashy Boy’s older brother…”
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 am

i like this chapter keep going.
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:21 am

I'm working on the second chapter now. I'm having writer's block though so it is hard for me to think of something good.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 am

well i wish you luck.

Im sure you can do it.
    bondkilla
    bondkilla
    Amateur Trainer
    Amateur Trainer

Scorpio Dog
    Tokens : 54095

Post by bondkilla Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Im glad someone loves to write cause i dont and it was rely good
    Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog

Post by Neo Pikachu Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Well, I was thinking that since I can't think of anything for this one, I will provide you all with a different Pokemon Fan Fic. This is my first actual Trainer Fic so it is going to take me some time. However, the other one I have is much better because it isn't a Trainer Fic.
    hibari_taicho
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster

Post by hibari_taicho Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm

okay cant wait XD
    Cynic
    Administrator
    Administrator