PokéSilo Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

A Pokemon Movie goes in the Guiness World Record Books!

Neo Pikachu
    Neo Pikachu
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Gemini Dog
    Tokens : 54206

A Pokemon Movie goes in the Guiness World Record Books! Empty A Pokemon Movie goes in the Guiness World Record Books!

Post by Neo Pikachu Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:27 am

Okay, I am sure we all know that the Anime isn't going in the right direction, but the movies are in their own league obviously. I say that because, believe it or not, Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior have made it into the Guinness World Record Book for "Greatest advance sales for an animated film" after pre-sale ticket counts totaled 2,384,198 Japan-nationwide.

I thought this was interesting and pretty awesome. To some it might even be hilarious considering that Pokemon made it into the Guinness World Record Book. ;P

What are your thoughts about this? Do you think that this movie deserved to be in the Guinness World Record Book or a different one? To me, there were much better Pokemon movies such as "Pokemon The First Movie" and "Pokemon 2000."

Also, do you think that Movie 12 will out-sell Movie 11? I certainly think so. Arceus is probably my favorite Legendary Pokemon, or at least tied with Mew. Not to mention, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are in it. The plot isn't bad at all either.

Anyway, now it is your turn to state your thoughts and beliefs on this.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:13 am